Customize and differentiate
Over 100 extensions from Plesk and other leading companies like Symantec, Opsani, and Cloudflare. Complete customization to differentiate your service offering from your competitors.
Complete management for shared hosters
Tiered self-administration and uniform multi-platform to manage both simple and complex hosting system configurations. Manage your subscriptions, administer websites, mail or any other services provided.
Plesk Multi Server
Effortlessly manage a multi-server environment. Create and manage customer accounts and hosting subscriptions in volumes across multiple servers.
Adaptable user interface
With Plesk you have the webmaster capability alongside server administration (Service Provider View, PowerUserView)
- Service Provider View – this view offers interfaces for use by the server administrator, resellers, and hosting users.
- Power User View – this view is intended for enabling a single, simplified interface for server administrators to manage their own websites, e-mail accounts, and other services.
Integrate WHMCS to provision and manage customer accounts, as well as performing the regular billing operations.
Customize the look & feel your Plesk environment, and your service offering with a software development kit (SDK) and wide range of third party extensions.
Complete security with 1 Click
The Plesk Security Core provides server-to-site protection from the most common website attacks and from malicious users
Plesk security bundle
Includes Plesk Security Advisor, CloudFlare CDN, Opsani reliability and vulnerability scanner, Plesk Email Security Pack I (Dr. Web AV / Magicspam), Plesk Email Security Pack II (Kaspersky AV / Magicspam), and KernelCare
Automated healing and recovery feature is built into Plesk to self-repair technical issues without needing skilled support.
Plesk Power Packs
Hosting Pack: Includes WordPress Toolkit, Kaspersky Antivirus, Plesk Multi Server, Plesk Cgroups Manager, Opsani VCTR Pro and many more
Server Security Pack: Essential tools such as Atomicorp cloud protection and expert support, and Cloudfare performance and protection technology.
Language Pack – Speak an extra language and broaden your customer base.
More Plesk Extensions
- Plesk Cgroups Manager – Plesk Cgroups Manager helps you deliver reliable and continuous availability by letting you control the amount of CPU, RAM and disk read/write bandwidth resources each subscriber, or each tier of subscribers
- Web Business Builder – Plesk Web Business Builder (WBB) is a feature-rich website and eCommerce builder that is designed to help small and medium-sized businesses create unique and powerful online experiences.
- Plesk Migrator- Migrate web content, emails and databases from one Plesk server to another, or from servers running cPanel or LAMP.
- Plesk WordPress Toolkit – The only WordPress management and security tool you’ll need to mass-manage and secure your WordPress instances, plugins and themes.
- DigiCert SSL
- Acronis Backup
- Backup To Cloud Pro
- Business and Collaboration Pack
- Dropsuite Website Backup
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- Plesk Email Security
- Plesk Premium Email, powered by Kolab
- Sucuri Security Scanner
Our Deluxe and Ultimate plans can host multiple websites. You can also use these plans to set up various names (aliases) for your site and direct visitors to specific pages. With the Hosting Control Center, you can also change the primary domain on your account, remove domains or move them from your account to another.
For more information, see Managing Your Hosting Account Domains.
If you’ve built your website in a HTML editor, like Dreamweaver or Microsoft Expression Studio, you have to upload your website files via FTP (File Transfer Protocol). We have a built-in FTP File Manager that you can access in our Hosting Control Center.
However, if your files are larger than 20 MB, we recommend using the tool FileZilla, which works with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems, or another third-party FTP client.
For more information, see Uploading Files to Your Website (FTP).
You can build your website in several different ways – from hand-coding with HTML to using a website builder program.
If you require a lot of functionality and versatility from your website, you’ll benefit from programs and applications that can help you build your site. Our Web hosting plans give you access to free, server-side applications that can be used to develop and customize your website, including popular Content Management System (CMS) applications like WordPress® and Joomla!®.
We try to make building your website as simple as possible. If you prefer to use popular Web design software such as Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Expression, and Apple iWeb, you can easily upload your files to your hosting account.
For install applications in Plesk hosting, please check https://www.secureserver.net/help/article/16063?prog_id=powerhoster
Once you purchase a Web hosting plan, we store your site on one of our servers and assigns it a unique DNS. The DNS serves as the address that allows people around the world to find and view your website. This unique address is required in order for people to view your site.
By purchasing a website hosting package, you’re basically buying space on one of our servers. It’s similar to the space on a computer’s hard drive, but the server allows your website’s files to be accessed from anywhere.
Coming soon: Plesk Onyx modernizes the Plesk experience and provides the following:
- Decreased provisioning times
- Increased control panel performance
- Access to ASP.net 5 and all other supported versions
- PHP 7.2 (and easy paths for development to add future versions)
- Internally, ONYX provides REST APIs and tooling that will increase the possible integrations and automations available to our development teams.
- The most direct ‘alternative’ to Plesk is cPanel.
- Both application types have independent learning curves, and it often comes down to familiarity. cPanel tends to be used more by English speaking regions, whereas Plesk is very popular in eastern Europe and other emerging markets.
- However, cPanel does not offer ASP or MSSQL support, so it is imperative customer’s application requirements are reviewed fully.
- Plesk is deployed on a Windows-based Operating System. Customers choose Plesk to host applications utilizing the ASP and/or the .net Framework, or that require a Windows operating system (Such as Dotnetnuke).
- Additionally, a Windows-based OS provides native support for both MySQL databases, and the more powerful MSSQL databases.
- Do you need MSSQL? Yes: Continue consulting towards Plesk Hosting
If you’re wondering how to host asp net, you need to use Windows Hosting. Anyone who’s ever asked what is asp net learned that it’s the go-to for a framework requiring far less code to build robust applications. Asp net hosting also simplifies some of the more common tasks involved with creating and maintaining a website, allowing you to focus on providing the best possible experience for visitors.
If you’re evaluating asp net hosting providers, please consider all the perks we offer in addition to our 99.9% uptime guarantee:
- 1-click installation of more than 100 free applications
- 24/7 monitoring and DDoS security
- 1-click purchase for added features like CPU and RAM
- 1-click setup for domains registered with GoDaddy
What is Windows hosting ?
The main “advantage” or distinction of Windows servers is that they can run Microsoft software such as Access and MS SQL databases. Windows servers also offer web developers the use of Microsoft’s programming environments such as Active Server Pages (ASP), Visual Basic Scripts, MS Index Server.
Users can develop web site using the familiar interface of Microsoft tools such as, Visual Interdev, and Microsoft Access. With ASP users can develop a database-driven web site using Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL as the database
What is Linux hosting ?
Linux is an open source system and is therefore more cost-effective to operate and maintain than Windows, meaning that Linux hosting will cost you less than Windows hosting. Linux also has a reputation for stability and speed which means that Linux web servers will crash less often than Windows web servers and Linux runs most processes faster than Windows.
Linux supports a wide range of software, applications, languages, and databases such as PHP, Perl, PostGre, MySQL, PostgreSQL and many others making it very scalable. On the downside, Linux is not fully compatible with some Microsoft technologies so if you are using Access, ASP, MS SQL, or VB development tools then Windows would be a better bet.
What is the difference between Windows hosting and Linux hosting ?
Plesk runs on Linux and Windows and comes with all the tools you need to manage your website. Plesk gives a user the ability to manage large variety of services on their server. A small list (but not limited to) of services are listed below. You also have the ability to manually install (in the Plesk Control Panel) Add-ons and services.
The benefits of Plesk are:
- Build – Providing a ready-to-code environment in an intuitive interface, Plesk lets you do what you’re best at: creating and configuring web applications and websites for SMB’s (small and medium businesses).
- Secure – Web industry research shows 9 out of 10 web app developers decide on securing an application when it’s too late. Plesk fully secures your applications and websites automatically.
- Run – Focus your skills not on infrastructure management but on coding. Save crucial time by automating all server related tasks and components to run and scale your web applications and websites.
Another benefit of using Plesk is the ability to use the following features:
- Appearance and Branding
- Assignment of IPv4 and IPv6 address to each domain name;
- SSL certificate management;
- Email account management;
- Support for phpMyAdmin, PostgreSQL, ColdFusion and MySQL;
- White label reseller tools;
- Remote access via SSH.
- Web Server
- Statistics and Monitoring
- Event Tracking
- Third Party Components
- System time and ServicesMail
- Scheduling Tasks
- Sharing Files and Folders
- Panel Updates and Upgrades
- Mass Email Configuration
- DNS Zones
The Plesk is termed as a commercial web host automation code. Originally, it was released under the United States company Plesk Inc. and designed in Novosibirsk, Russia. Plesk was owned by the SWSoft in the year 2003. SWSoft has renamed themselves under the Parallels name in the year 2008.
Plesk permits a server administrator to set up the new websites, the reseller accounts, e-mail ids and the DNS entries through a web based interface. The administrator can produce the client & the website templates that determine the resource allocation parameters for the domains and the customers. Plesk is a control panel available on our Windows-based hosting accounts and servers. It lets you easily manage many aspects of your account, including the files, applications, and (for servers) email hosted on your account or server.
Some hosting providers only offer Plesk on Windows servers, but you can ask if it’s available to install on Linux servers. Also, confirm that Plesk comes with extras like Power Pack and Kaspersky antivirus to maximize its potential.
Plesk is one of the most common branded control panels you’ll come across when shopping for a new web host. Plesk is the shortened name for the Parallels Plesk Panel, a control panel used in web hosting. It offers to host customers a friendly graphical interface to make website management easier for novice users. The way it’s designed also makes web hosting simple. That has given Plesk longevity among resellers too.
Plesk has simplified the web management activities to align with a way the infrastructure is utilised nowadays for the host sites & web apps. As the most popularly utilised web management solution, the Plesk offers all that a web professional requires to set up a site fast & safely including an easy to navigate control panel, a server level automation, supportability tools & full security with a server to site security core. In addition to some of these new specifications which enhance the web professional experience, we are introducing an essential update for the service providers & the resellers.
The current editions of the Plesk involve the advanced reseller, subscription & the account management tools for the configuration of the service plans, automation rules & multi-tenant hosts. It helps to complete the most complex tasks in a very clicks as low as possible.
The user interface permits the web developers to very conveniently download & manage the sites from one platform. Hosting companies sell the packages which are based on the performance & the resources. For a number of clients, the control panel which is provided is a critical factor. Plesk is the most commonly branded control panels which can come across when shopping for the new web host.
- World-class data centers
- Best-of-Breed routers, firewalls and servers
- FREE email addresses
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- One-click install of free applications
- Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
- Flexible, easy to use control panel (cPanel or Plesk)
- 1 GB storage MySQL linux databases
- NO hidden fees
- 24/7 security monitoring and DDoS protection
- All Web hosting accounts are placed in our cloud servers.
- 24/7 Phone/Email Support
The Plesk Window control panel includes:
Powerful hosting made easy
- Onyx Plesk
Easily manage your server, applications and more with this popular, award-winning control panel.
- Windows Server 2012 R2
Take control of your hosting with this powerful server operating system from Microsoft.
- Free Applications
Instantly install applications on your website with just a click.
Award-winning security keeps your site safe
Keeping a website secure is a full time job. That’s why our security team is on the job 24/7, monitoring your site for suspicious activity and protecting it against brute force and DDoS attacks.
What is Windows Web Hosting?
Make sure friends, family and customers can see your website. Hosting is what makes it possible for others to view your website over the Internet. Without it, you’re the only one who will ever get a look. POWERHOSTER.COM serves up…
- One-click set-up
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Scalability to fit your needs
- 24/7 secure monitoring
Windows Hosting uses hardware running the Microsoft Windows Server operating system. It might be your best bet if you’re already familiar with Windows on desktop computers and would prefer to stick with what you know.
Fans of Windows Hosting will tell you it’s one of the easier web hosting products to use, less complicated when it comes to adding features to expand your website. Windows Hosting is also backed by Microsoft, which regularly provides updates to keep your hosting secure and free of bugs.
On the more technical side, Windows server hosting is the only hardware capable of running the Visual Basic or .NET programming languages. It’s also your best option for scripting Active Server Pages (.ASP).
We use industry-standard control panels giving you the flexibility to choose the platform that works best for your needs. Choose from cPanel for Linux or Parallels Plesk for Windows. If you plan on using a Web application to blog, podcast, or create a shopping cart and you are working with a designer or developer to build your site, check to see what operating system the application needs (Linux or Windows) or what software language will be used, before purchasing your hosting account.
Parallels Plesk for Windows
Each Windows plan includes:
- Parallels Plesk Panel: Easily manage your server, email accounts and more with this popular, award-winning control panel.
- Windows Server 2012: Take control of your hosting with Microsoft’s newest and most powerful server operating system.
- Free Applications: Instantly install over 70 applications on your website with just a few clicks.
Choose Windows if you’re going to use APS or ASP.NET. Our Windows hosting customers typically use a SQL Server (MS SQL).
Parallels Plesk includes automation tools specifically aimed at ‘cloud web hosting’ providers, and the wider Parallels product range includes more advanced tools for server virtualization (for the creation of private clouds).
No need to install multiple components. Plesk ships with one single component, providing role based access – from end user, to developer, to back-end admin, across all devices.
What is Window Web Hosting ?
Windows Specific Applications
Windows applications which require a Windows server:
- ASP Classic
- MSSQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- MS Access (Microsoft Access)
- Visual Basic Development
- Remote Desktop (dedicated server only)
Windows Dedicated Servers can support additional Windows-specific applications. For some applications, you may need to purchase a license and install the software on your Windows dedicated server.
- Microsoft Exchange (requires license & Installation)
- Microsoft SharePoint (requires license & Installation)
What is Plesk Web Hosting?
Plesk is a control panel available on our Windows-based hosting accounts and servers. It lets you easily manage many aspects of your account, including the files, applications, and (for servers) email hosted on your account or server.
Plesk is one of the most common branded control panels you’ll come across when shopping for a new web host. Plesk is a web hosting control panel that runs on the Windows operating system. It offers the same features as cPanel, with the exception of email. Plesk users can manage thousands of virtual hosts on a single server. Plesk control panel can be used with VPS, Shared, and even Dedicated web hosting. Plesk automates tasks that allow web hosting providers to reduce resources and operating costs.
Plesk is the shortened name for the Parallels Plesk Panel, a control panel used in web hosting. It offers hosting customers a friendly graphical interface to make website management easier for novice users. The way it’s designed also makes web hosting simple, and that has given Plesk longevity among resellers too.
Parallels Remote Application Server is simple to deploy and easy to manage when compared to other application virtualization products such as Citrix. Deploy virtual applications to a wide range of devices, and access virtual applications using the Parallels client without having to install the application. Publish a website using URL to facilitate secure remote access to the company intranet, or even publish a shared folder available on the server using UNC path. File types can be automatically associated with the virtual applications, resulting in seamless integration between the device OS and virtual applications.
Plesk Tools and Features
Plesk comes with all the tools you need to manage your website:
- Assignment of IPv4 and IPv6 to each domain
- Support for phpMyAdmin, PostgreSQL, ColdFusion and MySQL
- White label reseller tools
- Tools to add premium services, such as site builder tools, that can be resold with hosting
Some hosts install Plesk with the Power Pack, an optional extra that offers social media integration, smartphone monitoring, phpPgAdmin for PostgreSQL and website builder tools (Parallels Web Presence Builder and UNITY Mobile). Some also offer Kaspersky antivirus tools as part of the Plesk installation; this is included in the Power Pack, but can also be installed as a standalone product. Other modules can be installed from within the Plesk panel interface, including alternative antivirus solutions.
Plesk control panel is 100% automated and includes features that make it easy for you to manage your server and domains. Unique features include migration manager, key auto-update mechanism, auto-component updater, and web-based installation assistance in managing your server and domains. Plesk is a highly stable control panel and is capable of supporting many domains on a single server.