Easiest way to get a WordPress site
- WordPress is automatically setup for you.
- Quick Start Wizard with pre-built sites to customize with drag & drop editor
- Free daily backups for 30 days
- Simple 1-click restore
- Automatics WordPress core software updates.
Faster and handles large traffic spikes
- Hosting platform optimized and built just for WordPress Serves site faster with SSD drives, built in caching layers
- Resources are not limited (CPU, RAM, I/O).
- Built to scale for big trafficc spikes.
- One of the definite advantages of having a managed WordPress host on your side is that the server environment is specifically geared towards WordPress websites.
- You will never have to worry about overloading your web cache or bandwidth – the performance of your website will nearly always be blazing fast.
- Plus, most WordPress managed hosts also come equipped with their own, or add-on CDNs, which will further improve your site’s speed.
More secure out of the box
- Built in protection from specific WordPress security issues
- Comment spam
- Brute force logins
- DDoS attacks
- Automatic WordPress core security updates
- (Update major plugins only when there is a very severe security issue)
- With the right managed host behind you, your site will be virtually impenetrable.
- Managed WordPress hosting experts will consistently scan for malware and block all hacking attempts before they ever come to your attention.
- Some hosts also offer free site cleanup if your site does become hacked or compromised.
- It’s a nice feeling knowing that all of your proprietary intellectual property is safe on your website and in your web control panel.
Training videos and walkthroughs!
- All Plans Include over 150 in-app training videos and walkthroughs.
- Pros – save time training your client how to edit and update their site.
- SMB DIY – Help to learn the basic at your finger tips.
- A Managed WordPress Hosting plan provides an easy way to update the core WordPress application and needed plugins. Keeping the software that powers your site up-to-date is critical for the security, performance, and compatibility of your site.
- A well-managed WordPress host may handle WordPress updates for you. But an expertly managed WordPress host will keep your software up-to-date and actively monitor how each updates impacts your site through automated tests that ensure your site is still running smoothly. In the event an issue is detected, the update can be automatically rolled back, restoring your site to functioning condition.
Site Optimization Recommendations and Knowledgeable Support
- You also receive expert support that is not always available with other types of web hosting.
- You will have a dedicated team who understands exactly the type of website that you have, WordPress.
- As such, they will be able to recommend updates that will continue to enhance your site.
- They’ll also be able to solve any problems that you have with the site much faster than an ordinary WordPress hosting service.
Automated Regular Site Backups
- You’ll also have the advantage of daily website backups, so you can always ensure you have a copy of your site and associated data backed up and secure.
- If you ever need to restore your website to a previous iteration, you will be able to do so with ease.
Virtually Zero Site Downtime
- With a managed WordPress host, there is virtually no downtime to speak of.
- Your customers will always be able to expect full performance out of your website.
- This is usually true even if you receive large influxes of web traffic at once.
- This is a necessity for websites that receive a high volume of traffic and associated income every day.
Improved WordPress Development Tools
- you will receive some of the most useful developer tools of any web hosting service in the world.
- You will have version control, staging area tools, and other beneficial WordPress developer tools that’ll be hard to find elsewhere.